Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Start

I had a blog before, and posting would happen in spurts. It occurred to me today that the "voice" I used there wasn't natural enough to me. I was masking some part of my true self, and that is not the type of person I really am. I'm trying this again. I've broken out the handle I use everywhere else, the one that has been part of my life for almost thirteen years. That is who I am, and who I should have been over at that other blog.

So here I am. I'm the shy lurker at tons of blogs, and now when I leave comments I can leave them under a moniker that is me. (So me, in fact, that my father suggested I change my name to something similar to it. I know it seems strange, but it does make sense, I promise.)

The Cadavereye thing is strange to most people, it's kind of morbid, right? It comes from a song by Alice Cooper, and my father gave it to me as my first AOL screen-name when I was fourteen. Since then it's been with me, and followed me into MMO's, social networking, and even into real life. I will just as readily answer to Cada as I do to my real name.

I have adopted this name, and this blog. I am scrambled, I ramble, and my moniker comes from a song about necrophilia.
---

I knit, cook, play games, have a kid, and will post about any and all of those things. I am just here to post, let off some steam. Hopefully I'll find myself and you'll come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment